Aspect Software Unveils Omnichannel Solution, Voxeo CXP Pro 14
Aspect Software, a provider of customer interaction management, workforce optimization, back-office, and cloud solutions, has released Voxeo CXP Pro 14, bundling the new releases of Voxeo CXP 14, an application life-cycle management platform, and the IVR platform Prophecy 14.
The solution includes additional security features and support for LumenVox ASR engines to complement Nuance and Prophecy ASR for on-premises and cloud deployments.
CXP Pro 14's other enhancements to the Business User Interface (BUI) and mobile Web support create a comprehensive software platform to build, deploy, manage, and analyze customer self-service applications across multiple channels, including Interactive Voice Response (IVR), interactive text, mobile Web, and social media. CXP Pro 14 is integrated with Aspect's Unified IP contact center software platform, greatly extending its IVR and multichannel self-service capabilities. Voxeo CXP Pro 14 makes it easy for business users to take control of the IVR, mobile, and text applications exposed to the consumer, without having to go through IT or lengthy deployment cycles. Prophecy 14 also includes support for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V to deploy the entire stack in virtualized environments for even greater scalability while reducing administration overhead.
"Aspect's mission is to make it easy for our customers to engage with their customers. CXP's continued evolution as the only platform to provide automation across all interaction channels through the same development and operational interface demonstrates Aspect's commitment to making this easy," said John Amein, vice president of product management at Aspect, in a statement. "Further expanding CXP Pro and integrating it with Aspect Unified IP enables enterprises to transform and deliver remarkable customer experiences that meet the demands of today's consumers."
Voxeo CXP 14 enhancements include:
- Support for Nuance Dialog Modules
- Enriched BUI enabling non-technical staff to configure IVR behavior such as business hours, menu options, and marketing announcements without IT intervention; users can now be assigned to departments (customer care, marketing, operations, etc.) for access control that is better aligned with existing business processes
- Enhanced support for user interface widgets exploiting the underlying jQuery Mobile framework
- Improved debugging of mobile Web applications with synchronized views of test client and application state
- Access to geolocation functionality in mobile Web applications
- New version of CXP Analyzer for added insight on multi-data center data aggregation, back-end access statistics, version-by-version trend reports, and more
- Integration with Aspect Unified IP for handling transfer of call data between Unified IP and CXP Pro when transferring calls in either direction
- New Web-based IDE for system administrators, providing the same look and feel as Prophecy Commander, the IVR configuration and provisioning interface
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned