Avaya Delivers Customer Interaction Express
Avaya released Avaya Customer Interaction Express, a contact center software suite built for midsize businesses. Customer Interaction Express works with virtually any communications system, including Avaya Communication Manager, to help integration and implementation. The solution handles all incoming and outgoing customer transactions across multiple media channels, including phone, e-mail, fax, and text messaging for mobile devices. With call routing and reporting capabilities, Avaya Customer Interaction Express enables corporations with up to 150 contact centers agents at multiple locations to use Intelligent Communications to deliver service to customers.
"Customer service plays a key role in gaining competitive advantage, and companies of all sizes recognize the benefits of enhancing customer care operations," said Mona Sultan, analyst at Datamonitor. "Market trends toward advanced service technologies, including self-service and multimedia, can be expected to continue across industries and business market segments."
Avaya Customer Interaction Express and Avaya Meeting Exchange Express conferencing solution are software applications that extend the capabilities of Avaya's portfolio for midsize businesses, which currently includes Avaya IP Office, Avaya MultiVantage Express, and other Avaya Communication Manager-based offerings.
Customer Interaction Express delivers the following capabilities in its software suite:
- Routing: Incoming communications are routed to the agent with the best skills to meet each customer request, regardless of the contact method or agent location in a contact center, headquarters, or branch office.
- Automated Self Service: Interactive voice response capabilities, speech recognition, and text-to-speech give mid-sized enterprises integrated solutions for customer self-service.
- Outbound Campaign Management: Companies can contact customers with order updates, status reports, and other information. Outgoing marketing and customer retention campaigns can be automated and reported on from the application.
- Reporting Capabilities: Reporting tools give insight into customer interactions. Regardless of contact channel, all reporting can be deployed inside a single system, with the option of additional database integration.
- Upgrades: Incremental licensing allows companies to add capabilities and software licenses as needs arise.
While developing the product, Avaya worked with midsize customers in Europe, including Schoenherr Bindesysteme, Seevetal, Germany and SMS Schleinig Marketing Service GmbH in Frankfurt, Germany, to deploy and test the solution in real-world environments. "As a specialized mail order company for professional presenting and effective organizing, absolute top-class customer service is critical to our business success. Our order and service center is the core of that," says Reiner Kreutzmann, managing director of Schoenherr Bindesysteme. "Avaya's Customer Interaction Express is a very good choice, because it's an excellent product solution to best meet our high standards, even in peak times."
"Avaya Customer Interaction Express combines all important inbound and outbound functionality that we require in our contact center on a single, software-based platform," adds Swen Berbett, technical director at SMS Schleinig Marketing Service GmbH. "This compact but comprehensive solution can be centrally administered and monitored, enables maximum flexibility for our staff work environments, and increases customer service levels and customer retention."
Customer Interaction Express is available globally, with a range of capabilities.