Five9 Partners with Westcon-Comstor
Five9, a provider of cloud software for contact centers, has expanded its distribution agreement with Westcon-Comstor, a value-added global distributor. This agreement allows Westcon-Comstor to distribute Five9 solutions worldwide to more than 150 countries.
Five9 is the only cloud-based contact center technology vendor available through Westcon-Comstor. The value-added distributor will offer the full range of solutions from Five9, which complements and enhances the existing products currently offered through the Westcon-Comstor Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions Practice.
"Five9 was chosen by Westcon-Comstor for our best-in-class cloud-based contact center solutions. This partnership will make our products available to resellers and their customers who are in need of a reliable, scalable, secure, and compliant enterprise-grade product," said Mike Burkland, president and CEO of Five9, in a statement. "Five9 has been through tremendous growth over the past several months, and this agreement is a natural next step in our progression."
"Westcon-Comstor is uniquely qualified to deliver and integrate complex unified communications, network infrastructure, data center, and security solutions. As a value-added distributor, we are focused on creating the programs and support that accelerate the business of our partners, and we are pleased Five9 has become one of those partners," said Barat Dickman, vice president and general manager of the Westcon-Comstor unified communications and collaboration solutions practice, in a statement. "Our UC practice, supported by technologies like the Five9 cloud-based contact center solution, helps enable our resellers to receive the most business value possible."
Five9 solution set includes the following:
- Automated call distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (IVR), outbound dialers, and computer telephony integration (CTI);
- Phone, Web, chat, email, mobile, and social channels;
- Five9 Connect, an intelligent technology layer that includes advanced natural language processing (NLP), business rules, routing engine, and agent assistance tools;
- Sophisticated management applications, such as supervisor applications to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, quality management, and workforce management; and
- Pre-packaged CRM integrations with Salesforce.com, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite, and Zendesk as well as custom integrations through robust APIs.