Creatio Introduces Contact Center Product Suite by Velvetech
Creatio today announced the release of Contact Center Product Suite for Creatio on its marketplace. The product, developed by Creatio partner Velvetech, includes everything a company could need for setting up an inbound or outbound call center, including artificial intelligence-based agent scoring and call analytics.
Contact Center Product Suite includes AI-based agent quality assurance with call analytics and voice-to-text transcription, instant access to custom-set dashboards, and reports.
Contact Center Product Suite seamlessly integrates with Creatio and provides users with the following features and capabilities:
- A VELVETEL Cloud Phone System that includes nationwide calling and SMS texting service, support for softphones and desktop phones, and call reporting and dashboarding;
- A softphone for iOS mobile devices. with phone contact book integration, call history, a dial pad with integration to calling over SIP and/or GSM, voice messages, SMS chat messages, access to call recordings and call transcripts, video conferencing, and fax messages;
- AI-based call analytics, including speech analytics, voice-to-text transcripts, call timing details, agent scorecards with automatic detection of script adherence, and customizable statistics, call recording, and dashboards and reports;
- Inbound call center, including call queue management, call routing, the ability to mute/hold/transfer calls, and contact and account identification and access to the entire communications history with the client;
- Outbound call center, with outbound calling to contact lists, power dialer, National Do Not Call Registry notifications, a knowledgebase, dynamic call scripts, email and call follow-up scheduling, data capture for call disposition, call notes, and results, and SMS notifications to customers in case their calls have been missed with a promise that an agent will call back.
"A contact center with AI-powered call analytics is making every company's dream come true," said Yuri Yushkov, CEO of Velvetech, in a statement. "Imagine a world where each customer is dealing with your top-performing salesperson. Is this just a dream or reality? We've already seen this technology transform the insurance business for one of our partners, where they experienced a 52 percent lift in customer conversion rates. And we can't wait to see what other forward-thinking companies will do with our solution, powered by one of the best-in-class low-code platform for process management and CRM—Creatio."