Nice Updates the NICE Engage Platform
NICE Systems has released a new version of its NICE Engage Platform, which now includes one-click interaction management, intelligence-driven automated scoring, data extraction tools, and do-it-yourself system management.
With the NICE Engage Platform, users can search for and act on interactions from multiple channels, sharing results or saving them for compliance purposes.
Further enhancements to NICE Engage include the extension of its multichannel offering through enhanced video recording.
Additional highlights include the following:
- Playback Portal, enabling playing back voice interactions from earlier systems with no need to migrate databases or perform an upgrade;
- Improved auto discovery for Interaction Analytics, including the ability to investigate interactions that do not fall into any phonetic categories, along with improved Hot Topics capability;
- Interaction Analytics data Auto Extraction Tool;
- Enhanced scalability and business intelligence tools for real-time authentication and real-time fraud prevention; and
- A packaged enterprise-grade offering tailored to the needs of small and midsized businesses.
"Today it's all about the customer. Organizations must be able to provide customers the service they need with the utmost ease and efficiency. We are proud to launch the new version of our Engage Platform, which gives organizations the ability to do so," said Miki Migdal, president of the NICE Enterprise Product Group, in a statement. "As the market leader in the [workforce optimization] domain, NICE continues to demonstrate its commitment to meeting the evolving needs of contact centers, enabling them to meet customer needs over multiple channels while ensuring compliance and maintaining quality of experience."
NICE Engage Interaction Recording platform is certified with EMC's Elastic Cloud Storage solution.
19 Nov 2015
The recording and analytics solution receives FIPS validation.
02 Jun 2015
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned