Inference Extends Support for Google Contact Center AI and Dialogflow
Inference Solutions, a global provider of Intelligent Virtual Agents for sales and service organizations, announced the global availability of Inference Studio’s latest version, which makes it easier for telecommunications carriers, contact center software providers and enterprises of all sizes to harness the power of Google’s Contact Center AI (CCAI).
As consumers become accustomed to interacting with their Google Home and Android devices, they now expect a similar self-service experience when contacting their favorite brands for service. This shift in consumer expectation is driving enterprises to ask their carriers and software service providers for easy-to-deploy CCAI solutions.
Benefits to Partners
Telecommunications carriers and contact center software providers partner with Inference to simplify the development and deployment of Intelligent Virtual Agents. Studio offers these partners many benefits, including:
- The ability to package virtual agents like human agents--Similar to employing human agents, partners pay a flat monthly fee for each virtual agent they resell. Those agents can be used 24/7 and consume as much of the underlying Speech, TTS, NLP, and other resources required to solve customer problems, eliminating the need to consume resources by paying a fraction of a cent for each API call or server request.
- The ability to deploy multiple classes of service at different price points--Service providers package Virtual Agents with precise skillsets, at a retail price point that they choose. Inference makes it easy for them to manage multiple SKUs that target different segments of the market.
- Ease of management--Service providers use their own provider-level account to manage the sub-accounts of their enterprise customers, giving them more operational control. Inference’s partners manage thousands of enterprise and government accounts.
- Ease of development--Inference Studio makes it easy to build advanced self-service applications. Inference offers dozens of pre-built tasks, including PCI-compliant payments, appointment scheduling, biometric voice authentication and more. Those tasks can now easily work with Google Dialogflow agents.
Benefits to Enterprises
Businesses face increasing pressure to deliver a better customer experience with dialogs optimized by Conversational AI. Inference’s Virtual Agents give businesses a fast, easy, and low-risk path to deploy AI-powered, self-service solutions. Benefits to enterprises include:
- Improved customer experience--Businesses can give customers immediate service anytime, anywhere and on any device – all while removing deep layers of frustrating IVR menus.
- Cost savings--A Virtual Agent costs only a fraction of what a human agent costs.
- Compliance--Virtual Agents help avoid costly PCI and HIPPA violations by collecting sensitive customer data without revealing information to human agents.
Today’s release of Inference Studio brings to market new features to help businesses harness the impressive power of Google’s AI for the Contact Center.
Google announces new AI solutions for enterprises, including contact centers.