Addevice Launches idict.ai Translation App
Armenian software development company Addevice has launched idict, a mobile app that allows users to instantly translate both voice and text communications into 137 languages. idict is now available for mobile phones and tablets on the Apple app store and Google Play.
Addevice's idict app includes the following translation features rolled into one app:
- voice: users speak into the phone, choose an output language, and have immediate audio output of their speech in the language of their choice;
- text: users type in (or copy and paste) text and instantly have it translated in writing;
- photo: users photograph an object and can instantly find the word for that object in their native or any other language;
- scan documents: users can scan or photograph entire documents and translate all of it to any language within seconds;
- The ability to save entire translated conversations, specific phrases, and words for quick future reference; and
- AI assistant that answers app-related questions by text or voice.
"idict is ideal for travelers, businesspeople, students, and teachers. Anybody who needs to communicate in a different language quickly, accurately, efficiently, and effectively needs this app," said Addevice developer Grigori Jlavyan in a statement. "We're especially proud of the app's friendly user interface, which lets people navigate it with ease. The intuitive onboarding screen guides users through the app's features and functionalities, ensuring they make the most of our innovative language solution right from the start."