Angel Unveils Lexee
NEW YORK (SpeechTEK 2012)—Angel, a provider of cloud-based customer experience management, has unveiled Lexee, a new self-service solution that voice activates any mobile application.
A software development kit (SDK) backed by Angel's Caller First Analytics, Lexee enables businesses and developers to build and deploy fully conversational mobile voice applications, as well as measure their effectiveness in real time. With Lexee, businesses gain an entirely new channel to engage their customer base and create a more personalized customer experience. Lexee is a product of Angel Labs, a new division within the company dedicated to developing solutions to empower organizations to provide a better customer experience (CX).
"We're providing a solution that helps companies connect with their customers in a new, progressive way by them being able to have conversations with their mobile apps," says Kelly Weinhold, product strategist at Angel.
More than 1 billion mobile applications are downloaded each month.
Lexee enables all businesses to provide a voice-activated iOS or Android mobile solution to their customers, track the impact of their mobile solutions with analytics, and empower users be more productive and flexible while on the go.
For example, Angel's Lexee is incorporated in a new Salesforce.com mobile application, which allows users to verbally request information and reports to be pulled from their Salesforce.com account. Rather than search for information manually, Lexee enables mobile applications to perform tasks and execute transactions such as updating sales information or quickly pulling reports, all by voice commands.
In addition to powering the new Salesforce.com application, Lexee is built off the Angel customer experience platform and includes the following features:
- Caller First Analytics allows businesses to track the effectiveness of their mobile applications, discover trends in customer behavior, and identify how the voice flow design can be improved to create a more effective CX.
- Angel's Site Builder enables users to easily build a conversational, personalized voice solution and quickly adjust the mobile solution depending on customer needs or market changes.
- The Web-based "point and click" application does not require any coding background, empowering organizations to simply create intuitive mobile voice applications.
- Multichannel support ensures that any interaction a customer has with Lexee will be reflected on any of the other customer service channels, such as inbound or outbound IVR systems, SMS Chat, or Web.
- Voice biometrics authenticate each user's voiceprint and enable businesses to deliver secure customer experience solutions tailored to that specific user.
"A mobile customer experience strategy will not be successful if businesses are unable to track its effectiveness," said Daniel Hong, lead analyst of customer experience and Interaction at Ovum. "As interactions between customers and businesses on smart devices evolve and become more complex, providing tailored multimodal customer support is essential. Businesses need to create the right pathways for customers to obtain information and conduct transactions, but they also need to understand the effectiveness and performance of these pathways in order to optimize the overall customer experience."
From the novice to the experienced, it's boom time for developers.
First came Apple's Siri for the iPhone. Now there's Nina, Lexee, and Sophia for business use.
New on-demand capabilities added to identity proofing and voice biometrics platforms.
From single-channel to cross-channel interactions, customers must be able to move seamlessly among them without data loss.
Voice for Chatter empowers voice collaboration through Chatter.