Vocomo Releases VocomoVoice Studio
CUPERTINO, Calif. - Vocomo® Corporation announced the availability of VocomoVoice Studio: a desktop tool for development, testing, and debugging VoiceXML IVR applications.
VocomoVoice Studio 2.1 is a desktop IVR programming environment for IVR application developers. It features a functioning VoiceXML gateway for immediate execution of VoiceXML scripts in a desktop environment.
Compatibility between the new VocomoVoice Studio and upcoming VocomoVoice Response 2.1 ensures a path to deployment of IVR solutions. VocomoVoice Studio runs on most standard desktop computers. A virtual touchtone keypad allows developers to simulate DTMF input. Based on the latest Java and Web technologies, VocomoVoice Studio offers integration with leading application servers.
The new VocomoVoice Studio offers a feature set for IVR developers:
- Full VoiceXML 1.0 / VoiceXML 2.0 interpreter
- Built-in text-to-speech synthesizer (TTS)
- VoiceXML browser supports the SSML say-as tag
- Play back of prerecorded audio files
- Virtual phone keypad for DTMF input
- VoiceXML debugger with single step and variable inspection
- "Breakpoint" capability for debugging
- ECMA script debugging included
- Execution history that allows developers to investigate a given execution path
- On-screen script inspection for VoiceXML IVR programming
- Supports remote application server access via HTTP
- Compatible with all leading Web application server environments
- Microsoft .NET, ASP, Visual Studio, VB.NET
- Java Server Pages, ECMA Script, PHP, Perl
- Extended VoiceXML Grammar Support
- Grammar Formats: Java Speech Grammar Format (JSGF), IBM BNF, Nuance GSL
- Tag Formats: ECMA Script Action Tags for JSGF, SpeechWorks OSR Tag Format, Nuance NLU
- VoiceXML tutorial: phone banking VoiceXML application included
- Fully compatible with VocomoVoice Response 2.1